Large-scale industrial fishing will have the go-ahead to exploit these pristine habitats, including:
• The Coral Sea Marine Park – one of the world's last true ocean wildernesses
• Middleton Reef – part of the Lord Howe Marine Park
• The Diamantina Fracture Zone in the Southwest Marine Park – an underwater canyon system home to endangered wildlife
• Argo Rowley Terrace and Gascoyne zones that sustain the marine life of the Kimberley and Ningaloo have been stripped of much of their green zone protection
• The Gulf of Carpentaria off the Wessel Islands, Karumba and in the Torres Strait.
That’s why musicians from Australia and around the world, as well as people like you who care about our oceans, are taking a stand to protect marine parks.
Will you sign the petition now, and add your voice to the chorus of people calling for Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to intervene and Save The Marine Parks?